||12.0 City / 19.0 Hwy
2009 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD Ultra Luxury Edition 6.2L V8 flex fuel engine, automatic transmission w/ 6-spd HD & overdrive, heated steering wheel, factory remote start, and keyless entry w/ factory alarm, power locks, power windows, power heated mirrors, blind spot awareness, dual power heated and cooled leather seats, power adjustable foot pedals, power liftgate release, cruise and media controls located on power tilt steering wheel, AM/FM/XM radio, multi-disc CD player, AUX port, back up camera, factory navigation, dual rear entertainment includes 2 DVD players and headsets, dual front and rear climate control,captains chairs middle row, third row bench, dual front and rear climate control, daytime running lights, HID halo lights, fog lights, parking sensors, class 3 tow package, and factory chrome wheels.
This is a beautiful One Owner vehicle is in great condition inside and out and drives perfect. If you have questions or would like to schedule a test drive, please call 732-608-9278. 144,143 miles asking 18,500 or best reasonable offer.
Where you're not just a customer, You're a friend
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI (E85) (403 hp (300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [562.9 N-m] @ 4300 rpm) with E85 FlexFuel capability
- Throttle control, electronic
- Cooling, external transmission oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
- Battery, heavy-duty with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits and 7-way sealed connector
- GVWR, 7400 lbs. (3357 kg)
- Suspension, front independent, SLA coil over shock and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear 5-link coil springs
- Suspension Package, Road Sensing electronically controlled shock absorbers
- Automatic level control, heavy-duty, air
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Tire, full-size spare, P265/70R17-113S blackwall
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside with chrome accents
- Fascia, front, body-color
- Fascia, rear, body-color
- Fog lamps, front rectangular halogen integral in front fascia
- Tail lamps, LED illumination
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, chrome
- Body, power liftgate
- Audio system feature, Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround Sound system with 10 speakers
- Antenna, diversity
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) (Included with (UE1) OnStar 1-year Directions and Connections Plan.)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering wheel, power-tilt, color-keyed with wood and leather-wrapped rim
- Steering wheel controls mounted audio and Driver Information Center controls
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Up/Down and lockout features
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection and power lock for liftgate
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Remote vehicle start
- Cup holders, quad front dual second row and single third row
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming includes OnStar controls.
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors with extenders
- Lighting, interior courtesy with theater dimming
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with rearview LED display audible warning and instrument panel-mounted shutoff switch
- Rearview camera system
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first, second and third row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts first and second row belts to body, third row belts to seat, lap and shoulder all seating positions
At A CAR FOR YOU, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen. Please contact us for further information on financing a vehicle.
We inspect our vehicles fully before we purchase them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. We are here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.